"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways declares the LORD." Isaiah 55:8

Even though this passage speaks of God's grace...it reminds me that when I think I know what's best, I really need to fall on my face and surrender my will to His.


Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Truth About Fluoride and Tap Water

After a shocking moment two years ago, our family began using fluoride free toothpaste and filtering the water with which we drink and cook. Once again we were all taught that fluoride is beneficial, but in all actuality it is a poison that is hurting us all.









I encourage you to research the different water filters on the market; our family has chosen to use the Wellness Filter. Since our bodies are 60%-70% water, a contaminated source of water has the potential to bring serious health concerns from ADHD and lowered IQ to cancer and hip fractures.

More to think about.

C.

No comments: