"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways declares the LORD." Isaiah 55:8

Even though this passage speaks of God's grace...it reminds me that when I think I know what's best, I really need to fall on my face and surrender my will to His.


Sunday, December 16, 2007

Wonderful Raw Website!

I just stumbled across an awesome website devoted to eating raw/living foods. Wonderful recipes and forum to answer lots of questions. Tons of fun. Enjoy!

GONE RAW


I will also put this link on the left side of this blog for easier access later :o).

2 comments:

Diane said...

Great website, Christina. The raw food movement might be the perfect solution for the non-cook! :)

Christina said...

Thought you might love this ;o). There is nothing to burn and the ingredients can be mixed in so many combinations that a "mistake" might be better than the original recipe. Enjoy looking up new things to try out.
C.