"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways declares the LORD." Isaiah 55:8

Even though this passage speaks of God's grace...it reminds me that when I think I know what's best, I really need to fall on my face and surrender my will to His.


Sunday, January 6, 2008

Operation Organization


A new year and an organized frig! A few years ago I got frustrated by the amount of plastic bags floating around the refrigerator, so I bought these bins from Tupperware. They keep the veggies fresh so much longer than the produce bags and now everything is in its place. I love that I can ask the children to help me out with dinner and get things from the frig because they can find what I need easily :o). We rarely eat meat or processed foods anymore so my veggies are all on the shelves, and I use the bins on the bottom for my almonds (right) and assorted nuts (left); the cold cuts drawer now houses my herbs, ripe lemons and limes, ginger and any other small misc. items. Something about an organized frig. makes preparing meals a lot more fun :o). I hope everyone is getting off to a wonderful 2008.

Hugs,

C.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Will you fly to Phoenix soon and organize my frig when I get home? :)

Christina said...

I'd LOVE to :o) LOL.