"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways declares the LORD." Isaiah 55:8

Even though this passage speaks of God's grace...it reminds me that when I think I know what's best, I really need to fall on my face and surrender my will to His.


Monday, November 17, 2008

last entry

Hi Everyone,

I realize that I have not been a good steward in updating this blog. Being an organizer by nature, I could not figure out how to encompass all the information I wanted in an organized, easy to access format within this blog. SO...I have been spending a great deal of time developing my new website dedicated to helping people discover the truth about health. Even though the new site is not totally finished, I wanted to give you the new web address. My goal is to be finished with the initial information and links by this Sunday 23 November 2008. I pray this site will be a blessing to you, and I welcome any constructive input. Thank you for your patience over the last year as I tried to organize all my information.

Have a wonderful day, and see you at the new site!


Blessings,

Christina

No comments: