"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways declares the LORD." Isaiah 55:8

Even though this passage speaks of God's grace...it reminds me that when I think I know what's best, I really need to fall on my face and surrender my will to His.


Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Favorite Raw Morning Shake

This is by far our family's favorite shake. No matter what time of day everyone enjoys this. It reminds me of a virgin strawberry daiquiri...tart and sweet, wonderful.


5 medium size oranges
1 Tbsp. tahini (Arrowhead Mills brand has the highest nutrient content that I have found)
1 Tbsp. agave nectar
3 cups or so frozen organic strawberries (or frozen strawberries without the sugar, corn syrup, etc.)

Juice the oranges and put liquid into blender. Add tahini and agave nectar. Put just enough strawberries so that they reach the bottom of the blender and stick out above the juice. Blend until smooth. So delicious and filling.

Serves 2-4 (depending on how tall the glass :o).

C.

No comments: